Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

To Move On

How do i explain what makes us so different?

After all the words we have said, the words only betray us to ourselves

Nothing is left to say i guess, because i finally left nothing unsaid



Now i have everything to lose

No longer am i stuck with the minute hand,

Pieces of me that i have lost, the shadows of who i am

Now my choice to hunt them down, my choice to find,

my turn to speak my mind


Alone to catch myself when i fall

If it was love, would you have left me like this?

Feeling abandoned, like i have not one to stand for me

Now i stumble, but i will not Fall


How can you cry victim to me?

Everything we are and used to be

left behind

buried and gone

Now i reach out to expose and release

All that has been killing me


I may be damned

because fighting you is impossible

must we now say goodbye without sympathy?

Completely lost and Numb

Knocked me down i guess, threw me on the floor

After all our exchanges, all our confrontations

I feel no pain, I cant feel it anymore

I walk in the Shadows

Destined to overcome



Everything I am and Hope to be

cannot be lost now



You'll never realize my mind and my thoughts

before you came in and tore me down

Now i take a step, Take a breath

I cannot worry anymore of what you think of me

You say crazy,

I say why all be the same?


She has given me a way,

A path,

to tread,

to move on.




A mix of how The lyrics of Time, and Overcome by Creed
flow through my head to make sense of how i feel

No comments:

Post a Comment